Register Your Interest for The Agency Accelerator 2020
Having a great idea and setting up your agency is just the start of your journey. You may have a number of questions you would like some help with:
This course will answer these questions and many more. It is the A to Z of proven sales and marketing techniques developed by me in my 30 years in business. In this hands-on and practical course I will show you and give you templates and pre written documents on how to create your sales funnel, how to really understand your customers and how to effectively network. I will help you create your database/mailing list and explore how to create an engaging website. I will discuss the use of social media and give you a step by step guide to use LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to promote your business and engage with your target customer. I will outline a failsafe 4 step process to running and closing a sales meeting as well as a guide to writing the winning proposal.
By the end of the course you will have the focus, tools and templates to create highly successful low cost sales & marketing campaigns that will deliver business and grow your revenues.
I went to Rob for coaching to help me decide which direction to take my business in. Rob applied a structured approach that enabled me to determine the best areas to focus on and the types of clients I should pursue. His advice was practical and easy to implement and he was a pleasure to work with. He was also an excellent sounding board when I had difficult decisions to make. I particularly valued the fact that he had previous experience in my sector. I have recommended Rob to friends and will continue to do so.
Sometimes you need to take time out in a structured way to think about your business. It is very easy to get sucked into the day to day running and not have enough thinking time. By working with Rob, not only did we have that time, but it was structured and focused. Rob introduced us to useful models and approaches and helped us to think about how to shape the business.
Rob supported me and my newly formed management team meet the challenge of moving from a start-up to established business. He provided accessible, practical insights and tools to help build the strategy, structure, processes and organisational culture we needed to scale our business as well as being a trusted source of advice and support for the personal demands of a leadership role.
Rob has been a 'critical friend' to me and my business for some years. A couple of years ago he knew I was struggling with defining my services and positioning and that my business was suffering as a result. He asked me one simple question that immediately gave me clarity, direction and a sense of purpose in my business, and set me on the road to my current success, running a business with a six figure turnover, travelling the world doing something I love and get well paid for it. What was that one question? You'll need to work with Rob to find out.
Rob is an excellent coach who worked with us on a number of key things including billings against targets, staffing issues, developing our vision which really helped define our 3-5 year strategy and regularly reviewing where we're at with our plan. He's an experienced coach, personable, and i would highly recommend him.
I had to restructure my company after my business partner decided to leave, and the process of having to scale back and uncertainty of continuing in a new form was daunting. I love the project work and our team, but I was disheartened about running a business after a prolonged period of disruption. Rob challenged and supported me to explore how I wanted to move forward and helped me realise I want to grow the business again. He's also helped me develop better practices around team management and client contact. I'm delighted the business and I are now both thriving again - and this couldn't have been possible without Rob's careful input, advice and experience.
We are using Rob's client & account management training to upskill all our staff. Not only does the course teach them best practice but it gives them all the skills, tools and a common set of templates to build great plans and manage clients with clarity & confidence. It also is helping them upsell to customers and has played a significant part in increasing our client retention rates & profits.
The course has been hugely valuable!
2. The importance of generating new business
3. Balancing your time
4. What is the magic bullet to securing new customers?
5. Creating your network
6. Adding structure to your sales and marketing
7. Sales funnel overview
8. Measure your marketing
9. Understanding your customers
10. The value of a mailing list
11. How to kick start your list using LinkedIn
12. The etiquette of communicating with your mailing list
13. What should I send to my mailing list?
14. Best tools on the market for managing and communicating to your mailing list
5. Creating your network
15. What is the purpose of your website?
16. Make your website about your customer - not you!
17. Clear 'call to actions'
18. Using SEO for free
19. Using landing pages and pop ups to capture reader information
20. Content is king
21. What social media should I use?
22. Using 'groups' and 'pages' in LinkedIn
23. Using LinkedIn's search functionality to generate prospects
24. Use of Adwords, PPC, Facebook and LinkedIn advertising
25. Landing pages - what are they and how can I use them?
5. Creating your network
26. The purpose of networking - might not be what you think!
27. Which networking events should I go to?
28. How to make networking work for you
29. How to prepare for a sales meeting
30. My 4-step process to running and closing a sales meeting
31. Great meeting, now what's next?
32. The proposal stage
33. Writing the winning pitch or proposal pt 1
34. Writing the winning pitch or proposal pt 2
36. The cost of acquiring new customers
37. Getting referrals and client testimonials
38. Client development planning
39. Congratulations! You now have a great set of tools to start marketing & selling
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.