Register Your Interest for The Agency Accelerator 2020
If you ever dreamed of starting your own agency but don’t know where to start, or have fears and barriers that are stopping you, then this course is a must watchfor you. Let’s face it, most business fail in the first year and it’s clear that is because having a good business idea is not enough to be successful.
This course will take you through a step by step guide from having a business idea to researching your idea and potential market place. We will work with you to understand where your product fits in the market and look at who your target customer is and best practice ideas for reaching them via your sales and marketing activities. Finally we will discuss how to keep and grow your customers.
By the end of the course you will have the confidence to take the first steps and have a range of tools and templates to assist you in your journey. This isn’t a ‘get rich quick’ video but a pragmatic, step by step guide providing you with video coaching sessions, tools, templates and articles to help you research, test and launch your business.
Ian Laurie from Snow Digital Media commented “Rob has a no nonsense practical approach that cuts through the hype of starting your own business and gives you the tools and templates to move forward with confidence and focus.”
I founded my business on my own and after 6 years of extremely hard work for very slow growth (3 people), things had stagnated. I needed to work out a way to either make my company work or get out. Rob helped me think through what I wanted and how to get there. It was great to have someone who has been in a similar situation to talk to about these issues. I pretty quickly found a partner for the company which made a huge difference to me personally. We have since been able to grow and recruit more people. We are now very profitable and thriving, and have broken into a new market that we had wanted to work in for some time. He is also doing personal coaching for a key member of our team which has been very beneficial for all of us. I cannot recommend Rob highly enough and could not possibly manage without him.
Rob is an exceptional and thought provoking coach... well worth spending an hour of your time with!
I worked with Rob to help with the direction, structure and development of my agency. He helped me to define exactly what I wanted from the agency and how I wanted it to evolve. He helped me to develop a vision, strategy and practical plan to build the agency in a way that I wanted - that matched my personal situation and aspirations.
Rob understands how agencies work through his own experience and this really differentiates him from other consultants and coaches.
As an established independent consultant, I was starting to get a seven-year itch. I wanted a clearer idea of where I was taking my business and I was struggling to articulate a vision for myself. That's when I came to Rob. He was invaluable. He made me consider my options and explore each in detail. It quickly became apparent which I was most passionate about. From there, he helped me clarify it in a meaningful way - so it would motivate my target market, and so it would be profitable. My new proposition has been a huge success and has led to fascinating new work with new clients. Rob has been a big part of making this happen.
1. Who is this course aimed at and what the benefit of watching it
2. What is your motivation?
3. My story
4. Does it matter what age you are when you start your own business?
5. 9 /10 businesses fail in year one - how not to be one of them
6. The advantages of running your own business
7. How Rob started his agency
8. Does it matter what age you are when you start your own agency?
9. 9 /10 businesses fail in year one - how not to be one of them
10. The advantages of running your own business
11. Having a great idea for a business
12. Earning money from your new business
13. Removing your fears and barriers to success
14. 3 key skills required to becoming a successful business owner
15. Having a viable idea to take to market
16. Researching your product - great idea or non starter?
17. Understanding your market position
18. Identifying your target customer and customer personas
19. Your sales pipeline
20. Generalist or specialist - finding your niche
21. Market Service Price and Product
22. The importance of road testing your product
23. Reaching your target markets - your initial marketing
24. Keeping and growing existing customers
25. Course wrap up and next steps
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.